Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

MathChamp's AMA v2.0

MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,705Moderator
edited September 4 in AMA & Personal Bios
Hey guys! Here is my AMA for all of your burning questions about me (if you care :crsmirk:) Ask me any question (within reason of course :crsmirk:) that your heart desires.

LET THE QUESTIONS BEGIN! :sunglasses:

Here are some common questions that already have answers!

Are you a guy or a girl? Assuming gender are you? Well, its male. :crsmirk:

Where do you live? I live in the USA, if you're wondering. If you snoop on some of my comments, though, you can find more exactly where I live :crsmirk:. I'll let you find more exactly where I live yourself.

Favorite Color? A close war between regular blue and forest green.

Favorite Card? P.E.K.K.A.

Favorite Arena? It's between Spell Valley or Jungle Arena.

Favorite Deck right now? Well, it's in my signature if you're wondering :crsmirk:

Favorite Food? Uhh... hmm... ahh... I really like food, and I'm not picky, so I really don't have a "favorite"... There we go! (phew... don't want to answer that kind of question again...)

Favorite Video Game beside Clash Royale? Oh darn it with all these tough questions!... Well, I think that my favorite game besides Clash Royale would have to be Mario Kart Wii. Funky+Flame Runner/Bowser Bike FTW!

Favorite math concept? L'Hopital Rule. Partly inspired my signature as well as being fun to execute and pronounce!

Why name yourself MathChamp? I named myself Mathchamp because of my love of math along with the fact that I was constantly 2 or 3 years ahead of other people taking math classes. I was considered an anomaly in the small town I live in

Why title this AMA "v2.0"? I brought my original AMA from the original forums, so I decided to name it a version 2.0 because it was, well, the 2nd incarnation of my AMA

Career Goal? I plan to become a math professor at an accredited college. This will take a lot of years in college, but it will be worth it.

Forum Account Password? Gullible2u. Go ahead. Try it!
Giorgakis
Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
math_menuitem.png
"Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
Tagged:

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,789Member
    Would you like to be a Maths teacher? :smirk:
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,705Moderator
    Would you like to be a Maths teacher? :smirk:

Actually, yes :p.

I want to pursue my Ph. D in mathematics (not sure if whether to go for a General or Algebra Theory...) and become a post-secondary math professor.

Also, because I said "math", I guess you could assume that I'm American :p
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
  • spicyspicy Posts: 837Member
    How many digits of pi do you remember?
    wBxdFvP.png
    " Byakko no ken wo kurae "
    <p>
    </p><p>Although I might call myself a math champ (and I wouldn't consider myself the best at math to begin with), I am not even close to calling myself a memorization champ.  I only remember 3.14159265.  Not very many, I know...</p>

math_menuitem.png
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    What is 1 divided by 0
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army

What is 1 divided by 0

While generally defined as, well, undefined when something is divided by zero, when something is divided by zero (except for zero), it could either be negative infinity or positive infinity. It depends on how you approach the problem.

math_menuitem.png
  • TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,393Member
    Why did you develop a love of math

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
    TTtheT wrote: »
    Why did you develop a love of math

I always had an affinity for math since I was little. I think it is because I am a black-and-white person, and math is a black-and-white subject.

math_menuitem.png
  • ZygardeZygarde Posts: 295Moderator
    edited November 2017
    MathChamp wrote: »
    TTtheT wrote: »
    I think it is because I am a black-and-white person, and math is a black-and-white subject.

You and math both are pandas?
    j37luq7sz2x7.png
    Zygarde
    Community Royale Moderator
    Please message me or another moderator if you need any help
    #BunTheMuds
  • meMEGAMINDmeMEGAMIND Posts: 220Member
    edited November 2017
    <p>
    </p><p>Although I might call myself a math champ (and I wouldn't consider myself the best at math to begin with), I am not even close to calling myself a memorization champ.  I only remember 3.14159265.  Not very many, I know...</p>

I was bored of doing the actual math on my chromebook so I saw how much I could memorize in 15 minutes...

Have you ever looked at the stats of every single card and listed all of the interactions that are possible with other cards? (I was bored at home this time. :p )

memegamind.png
    I see Elite Barbarians every match...
    edited November 2017
    Zygarde wrote: »
    I think it is because I am a black-and-white person, and math is a black-and-white subject.

You and math both are pandas?

"He knows too much."
    "We need to take him out."

math_menuitem.png
    edited November 2017
    meMEGAMIND wrote: »
    <p>

I was bored of doing the actual math on my chromebook so I saw how much I could memorize in 15 minutes...

Have you ever looked at the stats of every single card and listed all of the interactions that are possible with other cards? (I was bored at home this time. :p )

I'm not insane :astonished:
    ...:trollface:

But seriously? It would be much easier to just test it out in-game instead of doing the math. Doing it in game also makes real interactions on offense and defense possible, not just troop v. troop.

I have been working out a chest odds excel with whatever you need like "What is the chance of a legendary for a 6 win classic challenge chest in Arena 8?"

It has almost everything on it. Almost...

math_menuitem.png
  • TrainerGoshiTrainerGoshi Posts: 46Member
    What's your favorite music style and era?
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    edited November 2017
    How old are you? edit: nvm i know now.

You may not know about this music but do you like megalovania?

In a scale of 1-10 how much do u like maths
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
    What's your favorite music style and era?

Style? I really don't have a preferential style. I do have least favorite styles, but not favorite.

I'm an old soul when it comes to music, so I prefer 60s-80s.
    TrainerGoshi

math_menuitem.png