Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

September Update Patch Notes.

SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 269Member
Supercell ID - Save and secure your games progress, and transfer accounts between devices! This will launch in Finland first, then expand to other soft launch countries.

New Mortis model & Rockabilly Mortis skin - Mortis lost his hat and gained a brand new skin!

Battle Log - View your past victories! (and defeats..)

Event Mods

Life Leech - Players constantly lose health and need to attack other players to leech health from them (50% of dealt damage healed). Dead players drop Life Skulls that give full health.

Robo Boss - Boss spawns and attacks nearest targets

Energy Drink - Increased damage (x3) and movement speed, picking up another power-up refreshes duration but does not give additional boost

Meteor Shower - Preferentially targets teamers

New Event Rotation

-> 3rd event will have Brawl Ball, Bounty, and Heist in rotation

-> 4th event has all game modes, and always has a mod active (except for ticketed events).

15 New Community Maps

Gem Grab:
Ancient Cavern
Echo Chamber
& Flooded Mine

Bounty:
Canal Grande

Heist:
Bone Tunnel
Cactus Corral
Fancy Fencing
Forks Out

Brawl Ball:
Puddle Splash
Sneaky Fields
Super Stadium

ShowDown:
Cavern Churn
Hot Maze
Island Invasion
Scorched Stone

Solo Showdown

-> Players are able to spectate after death.

-> New graphic for elixir → power cube

Social Improvements

Band members are shown in the friends list

Band chat has a new messages line
Friend list displays last online time for friends

Players in a game room now have "in a game room" status displayed
Game Room owner now receives a message in the end game screen if someone has joined the room while they were battling

BALANCE

Penny: Increased main attack projectile size by 50%

Pam: Increased main attack damage from 240 to 260. Needs 1 hit less to fully charge up the super.

Frank: Decreased main attack range from 6.33 tiles to 6 tiles & decreased super range from 7.33 tiles to 7 tiles.

He can pick up another power from defeated Brawlers to refresh the duration of his damage increase.

Tara: Decreased main attack damage from 400 to 380

Robo Rumble Robots now enrage after 90 sec giving them a huge movement speed buff

MISCELLANEOUS

Auto-Spectate added - Camera will automatically follow the action

All rewards +50% after watching an ad

Added an Ad reward Brawl Box to Shop

Total Victories → 3v3 Victories in Player Profiles

Dragon Knight Jessie’s turret now has a flame effect

Bug Fixes:

Fixed some projectiles hitting behind walls when the target was standing in close proximity (for example Frank, Nita, Spike)

Watched ad is persisted so that the reward is not lost if the game disconnects in the background

Fixed Android delayed sound playback issue

Fixed Android panning screen while spectating.

Enjoy!
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra

Comments

• SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 269Member
    Couple Of Things To be Tell.

1. SUPERCELL ID Will soon launched in finland for testing to make sure everything will go smoothly and there will be no bugs.

2. There is an Optional update Available at iOS and Android addressing the new fresh bugs and glitches of brawl stars such as Main menu lag etc.

3. Stormy Plains MaP is Permanently Removed from brawl stars to make more space for new maps. R.I.P united states of Lobbers.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
    Supercell ID is enabled in all countries!

Gameplay Changes-

Vampire Mode - Removed Skulls: Brawler who gets the kill will have full health restored

Vampire mode - Show ticking damage number on top of Brawler

Life Stealing - Mortis' Super, Nita's Star Power, and Pam's Star Power no longer work on objects like the safe and the Power Cube box

Other-

Fixed Credit for Flooded Mine (gemgrab11)
    V30GAmy.png
    Thursday OCT - 4 2018 Optional Update!

This optional Update will release first on Android, and iOS will follow in the coming days. In this Update will apply the following changes and bug fixes:

€ Fixing a crash which sometimes occurred when watching an ad.

€ Fixing a spectate panning issue

€ Supercell ID login improvements

€ Cascading notifications (when a new event starts, not all users will get the notification at the same time. Some will be delayed to lessen impact on the servers)

Thanks Brawlers!
    V30GAmy.png