Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Hog mortar deck

I am using hog mortar zap goblin gang fireball minion hord spear goblin and bats. All cards max and i cant reach above 5100 and really need advise what to do to get higher and higher.

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 1,963Moderator
    What decks do you struggle against?
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4552 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/88 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR
  • fergammofergammo Posts: 2Member
    Golem deck
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 553Member
    I think you need a mini tank like IG/Knight/Rascals, some people now start to use Barb barrel for the small spell+minitank.

But Golem decks will be tough anyway, there is not a good answer to NW/BD support. I think it should be ok to lose to only one archetype/win condition, I would focus and make sure to beat everything else.
  • LostParadiseLostParadise Posts: 990Member
    Maybe replace fireball with poison to fight NW (behind Golem) more effectively? I think defensive Poison is very effective at times but underrated.
    Simply the best. B)

Main Acc: Level 12 - PB 4.3k (Challenger 2)
    Card Levels: 11.0-10.6-10.0-X

Mini Acc: Level 6 - PB 2.6k (Arena 9)
    Card Levels: 6.2-6.0-7.5-X