Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(Card Idea) The Deployable Cannon

Welcome to yet another card idea. This time I present you the Deployable Cannon. Yes you heard that my idea is a Cannon, somthing you would not expect from me. Anyway lets show it in detail.

Cost: 4 Elixir
Rariry: Epic
Cannon Level: 9

What is special about this card?
This card is similar to the Goblin Barrel. It is a spell that spawns a building anywhere in the Arena, even behind the opponent's Princess Towers. It will have exactly the same stats of a regular Cannon, so that means that it will deal full damage to Princess Towers and King Towers

Offensive Capabilities
Here is where it really shines. Place it in the opponent side to destroy towers. Because of this, it is a reliable win condition and actually better than a Miner. The cheapest spell that can OHKO it costs 2 extra Elixir so they cannot take it out for a neutral Elixir trade with a spell. You will need troops to defeat it and a Knight can easily defeat it.

You can also use it to aggro Giants and Golems to the other lane from the opponent side. This could mean that you can save your damaged tower or they would be forced to play the supports without a meatshield like what the Giant or Golem provide them.

Defensive Capabilities
Defensively, it is not that good. It is better to use an actual building like a Tesla or Tombstone instead.

I think that this card could lessen my hate towards the regular Cannon. Should it come and lessen my hate?
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    I'd change rarity to legendary and possibly make it 5 elixir. The reasons are that Miner is the only non-spell that can be played on the opponent's side of the map, so I'd rather not screw up the rarities any further. I also feel the card would be OP at just 4 elixir, and would kill the Cannon
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • LostParadiseLostParadise Posts: 994Member
    I had already thought about this,but never published because it just can't be balanced IMO.4 elixir is OP and 5 is trash.
    Simply the best. B)

Main Acc: Level 12 - PB 4.3k (Challenger 2)
    Card Levels: 11.0-10.6-10.0-X

Mini Acc: Level 6 - PB 2.6k (Arena 9)
    Card Levels: 6.2-6.0-7.5-X
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,256Member
    edited October 12
    Change the Spawned unit from the Spell to a building that is 100% like Cannon but it's not Cannon- rename it Turret or something. We can't afford another Goblin Gang-Goblins or Three Musketeers-Musketeer case anymore.

Afterwards, buff the Turret's hitpoints by about 5% (now survives 7 shots from Tower). Tanks are super slow, don't expect them to be pulled to the other side under 6 seconds.

@MasterCal , i don't think this would screw up the rarity. Unlike Miner or Goblin Barrel, which are troops-meaning they're movable/ affected by physics and can be placed anywhere. Cannon takes 3x3 space to deploy and is a building- this would of course mean that Deployable Cannon has much more limit in placing compared to Goblin barrel and Miner (since it cannot be placed on top of buildings nor tight spaces).
    EarthThis signature is my city