Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Victory Gold & Gemless Tourneys

Yesterday I realized that winning matches in the gemless tourneys will grant you victory gold.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, how long has this been a thing?

For those who don't know what I am talking about, victory gold is the gold you get for winning a match. It used to be specifically for ladder, then also for 2v2.

You can get victory gold up to 20 times in a 24 hr period.
KT lvl 13
PB 5516
Main deck: PEKKA Beatdown
PEKKA 12, Poison 13, B Dragon 12, Zap 13, Fire Spirits 13, Bandit 12, LJ 12, Ice Wiz 12

~There is only one PEKKA deck that is worthy, and that is mine~

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    edited October 10
    Well, you still got a victory :crsmirk: so the victory gold applies.

Only training camp (CMIIW) doesn't give victory gold (because you're playing against an algorithm and not a real player)

10-gem tournaments got added in the last update (September). The "zero rewards" are pertaining to the chests you usually get in custom tournaments for finishing Top 20%. There are no gem less tournies.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507