Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(Recruiting for) ✡️Living Legends ✡️Gold League 2 ✡️#990RCC0P ✡️ 4K up ✡️ 2134 Clan Trophies

Skkrt_405Skkrt_405 Posts: 4Member
edited October 2018 in Clan Chat
Hello, We are Livings Legends!

We are looking for active war players!

We have 39 members at the moment.

4k requirement or previous season 4k

Must have at least have 15 war wins!

Elder can be achieved thru being active and doing good in war!

Co is given thru trust and permission of our Leader.

We have very few rules but do ask you to make sure you finish your collection day battles and FINISH your war attack!

We also have a sister clan, more casual and some of our main clan clanmates other accounts! Join and we can give you details on how to join that clan, no trophies requirement for our sister clan.

Would love to see y'all!

Comments

• Skkrt_405Skkrt_405 Posts: 4Member
    I'll be checking this post thru out the week, leave a question and I'll get back to you!
    edited October 2018
    I cant delete comments? -.-
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,330Moderator
    Skkrt_405 wrote: »
    I cant delete comments? -.-

No, you can't. You can flag your own posts for moderators to remove if there's a justifiable reason.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3

No, you can't. You can flag your own posts for moderators to remove if there's a justifiable reason.[/quote]

Thanks