Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

card idea: Mega witch

brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 480Member
edited February 11 in Ideas & Feature Requests

EDIT: since everyone seemed unhappy with the idea, here is a new design.

mega witch:
basically, this is a witch which can heal itself. it shoots an explosive spell every 5 shots which deal extra damage. it also spawns minions
(lvl 9 standards)
cost: 7 elixir
rarity: legendary
Arena: spell valley
hitpoints: 677
damage: 119
spawn rate: one every 5 seconds
range: 5 tiles
hitspeed: 1.1 sec
Speed: medium
Minion level: lvl 9

explosive spell

range: 5 tiles
damage: 178
AOE: 0.5 tiles

healing

Healing rate: once every 2 seonds
amount: 77 hp

The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

Comments

• VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    The problem with this type of card is the randomness. If i drop her intending to infect a large push, she might end up turning a troop backwards.
    FusionBolt
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • CeltaxorCeltaxor Posts: 52Member
    Sounds basically like a lady spell hoarder with less thought to it
    MasterCal
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,229Moderator
    I think it's a cool idea for a hero card, not necessarily as a Legendary. While the RNG at times could be frustrating, I think it could be fun.
    brainiacboy
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,369Moderator
    Celtaxor wrote: »
    Sounds basically like a lady spell hoarder with less thought to it

not cool dude
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • CeltaxorCeltaxor Posts: 52Member
    Just think about it. there's already two witches in Clash Royale, it's like the powers of spell hoarder on a witch, but really random, and there's no real thought to make a deck with it. You can just use her because it already does everything. You won't need to use spells to give her power. Last, what would it look like?
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 194Member
    Needs to be simplified. I would limit 1 or 2 spells. Also what triggers her defence spell vs using her offence spell?
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 480Member
    what do you think about this new design?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 194Member
    I like the minion spawner idea, however I think her healing ability should be drain life from her target, so if she's not fighting she can't heal. Does not deal splash damage but channels a life drain beam with her staff with the range of an inferno dragon. 100 damage per second, 100 life restore per second. Reduce the cost to 6 Elixir, and her minion spawning is balanced the way you put it I think.

brainiacboy