Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

I need toxic emotes

killerkiller Posts: 974Member
I really feel the game actual needs some actual toxic emotes. Wouldn’t we all feel better if we could vent? If people can laugh for beating you in a game why not give some emotes that imo might actual be more productive.

Specifically- when someone battles massive overleveled players... at the very least people should be able to mock and or express contempt to the player. In real life bullies are excoriated. So if the game by design allows 300 pounders to fight 150 pounderd at least give the lightweight the means to call out the bully for what he is.

And second, just a gentle cut and paste mockery. Imo it would serve two purposes.... some release of frustration by those bored by playing the same copied decks over and over; and, maybe some people will actual try to be original?

I repeat... if it is okay to have a variety of emotes to mock people whenthey are being beaten.... certainly it is no worse to express what I’m suggesting above.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• tboztboz Posts: 19Member
    edited October 28
    Yup. I’d love some of these. So many fuckheads play this game although I’d find it more satisfying if I was an awesome hacker and then find them and fuck them up in other ways. Like erasing all their phones and computers. I can dream.
    MasterCal
  • killerkiller Posts: 974Member
    Never seen a deck before and then play it three times in one day (megaknight/sk barrel). The first time I mistakenly think, “oh cool, a creative player!” Then I see the exact same deck two more times and realize there clearly is some youtube video and these are just the cut and paste losers. I want so bad to be able to say, “think for yourself sheep!”
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,839Member
    edited November 9
    killer wrote: »
    Never seen a deck before and then play it three times in one day (megaknight/sk barrel). The first time I mistakenly think, “oh cool, a creative player!” Then I see the exact same deck two more times and realize there clearly is some youtube video and these are just the cut and paste losers. I want so bad to be able to say, “think for yourself sheep!”

IMO the yawning princess is the BEST emote against copypasters. It's like saying "your deck makes this game so boring... Play something more creative the next time".
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!