Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[ONE AND ONLY] Electro Dragon challenge discussion

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,920Moderator
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Pick 4 cards and receive 4 from your opponent; one of you will get to play with Electro Dragon! Unlock this new card at 6 wins! 3 losses and you're out.

Entry Cost: 100 Gems

One time rewards:
2 wins: 1000 Gold
3 wins: 2000 Gold
4 wins: 3000 Gold
6 wins: 1 Electro Dragon
7 wins: 6000 Gold
8 wins: 1 Epic Trade Token
10 wins: 9000 Gold
11 wins: 1 Epic Trade Token
12 wins: 20 Electro Dragons

Here you have some tips based on my experience (I got 12 wins in my three accounts):
- As OJ said in his last video, always try to pick Edrag's counters, which are lightning and ranged tropos such as Flying Machine, Musketeer or Magic Archer.
- This draft's algorithm lacks of win conditions most of the time, so if you can get one, pick it, unless the other option is a hard counter that you cannot/don't know if you'll be able to stop (ex: Balloon or Minion Horde, pick the balloon if you can deal with the horde with something like Arrows or an air splasher). The win cons that gave me more victories were Hog Rider and Royal Hogs.
- Edrag costs 5 elixir, don't be afraid to rocket/lightning it, but don't fireball-zap him, he'll survive (its HP is kinda like witch).

This last tip is useful for every kind of challenge:

- NEVER see how many wins looses do you have (for example, by covering the screen with your hand, just leaving the battle button). No one plays a 11th match equally to a midd match, usually you tend to play worse in the last one because of nerves. Playing every match as a regular match will make it easier to reach the beloved 12.

How many wins did you get? Do you like the new card? Do you want to use Edrag on your deck? I'm currently testing this Edrag deck.
Edrag challenge
  1. How many wins did you get9 votes
    1. 1
      11.11%
    2. 2
        0.00%
    3. 3
        0.00%
    4. 4
      11.11%
    5. 5
      11.11%
    6. 6
      11.11%
    7. 7
        0.00%
    8. 8
      11.11%
    9. 9
        0.00%
    10. 10
        0.00%
    11. 11
      11.11%
    12. 12
      33.33%
  2. How do you rate the new card?9 votes
    1. Absurdly OP
        0.00%
    2. Strong, but not enough to be OP
      22.22%
    3. Completely balanced
      33.33%
    4. Kinda weak
      22.22%
    5. Absolutely UP
      22.22%
Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
WdKYXUm.png
I like underused stuff...
My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,229Moderator
    I think the card is overpowered when behind a tank of if the opponent doesn't have Lightning, but it's weak with every other archetype. It's yet another siege nerf, it counters 3M decently too (especially two Musks behind a tank) and it counters Inferno Tower, Rascals, Inferno Dragon, and Sparky.

The only way I see this card entering the meta is because Lightning is not used a lot
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 480Member
    I tried using it but it was horrible, the main thing was its cost. I got 12 wins but just win the last one in overtime in the last ten seconds, I couldn't lose 'cause I had used up 2 losses.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,369Moderator
    Thank Blastoise that my Sparky deck is pretty dynamic. I knew that i shouldn't go full Beatdown on it, cards like this might existed.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,229Moderator
    I only got 5 wins due to some tough draft matchups.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507