Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

I forget how crappy season reset is

killerkiller Posts: 1,095Member
I don’t know why its worse after season reset but I’m playing all the shittiest ebarb players. Fully maxxed ebarb players at 4100-4200 cups. Players whose PBs are above 5k... at 4100.

I will still say its better then it was a few months ago, but its still a crappy system. Its just not as fun to play after reset.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• killerkiller Posts: 1,095Member
    I’m glad I saw this to remind me that its just so shitty every season reset. I was just thinking as I face one opponent after another with 2-3 card level advantages (yes, there are players so shitty they have multiple lvl13 cards just above 4k) that this season reset seemed worse then usual.

What a stupid system they designed. Seriously, dumbest part of the whole game. It makes 4k just suck. Between season reset and the army of shitty skill free p2w players who are always stuck here, its just horrid.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise