Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Deck Help

Which other deck archetype is supposed to be easy for me to play with ? If my deck is Pekka,Witch,Flying Machine,Lightnimg,Bandit,The Log,Battle Ram,Bats

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,758Member
    Abger13 wrote: »
    Which other deck archetype is supposed to be easy for me to play with ? If my deck is Pekka,Witch,Flying Machine,Lightnimg,Bandit,The Log,Battle Ram,Bats

Your win condition is Battle Ram, so I would say Bridge Spam.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • Abger13Abger13 Posts: 9Member
    Giorgakis wrote: »

And which from the cards from my deck above are good to stay in for the Bridge Spam Deck ? (Because these are my highest level cards)
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 574Member
    Giorgakis wrote: »

And which from the cards from my deck above are good to stay in for the Bridge Spam Deck ? (Because these are my highest level cards)
    pekka battle ram bandit. They are the core ingredients for bridgespam decks.

Lightning is not too common in bridge spam decks, because it is too expensive to spam, imagine you have a ram+bandit push to spam at the bridge, there is never enough elixir for lightning. Poison+Zap is the more common bridge spam spell combo.

Witch is also too slow and expensive to spam. EWiz and MagicArcher are more common air defense in bridgespam decks.

So Witch and the spells are the first ones to be changed to make a bridge spam deck. But your deck is not bad, I would be happy to keep it as it is. The pace for bridge spam decks is completely different from your deck even though it has the core ingredients. Bridge spam is often fast pace, high pressure; your deck is slow and focus on counter push. Both styles could work, it is not necessary to change.

MasterCal