Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Ability to Buy Another "Change Name" Option

A lot of us have been there - we use the "Change Name" feature, but realize we don't like our new name. A solution? You could be able to buy another "Change Name" feature in the shop for 500 gems, but only once every two months to stop people from completely confusing their clanmates. This would allow people who are dissatisfied with their current name to buy a new name, increasing their happiness with the game. I'm pretty sure this has no loopholes, but if you have any more suggestions post them.

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,052Moderator
    Well seeing as Clash of Clans has done this I don't see a problem with CR adding it
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • GivGavGivGav Posts: 2Member
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Well seeing as Clash of Clans has done this I don't see a problem with CR adding it

Exactly.
  • CeltaxorCeltaxor Posts: 42Member
    Pretty cool, but you better be pretty secure with your new name because 500 gems is a serious amount.