Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Lumberjack Substitution

Hi again guys,
Can you tell me some lumberjack substitutions for my Golem-Graveyard-Elixir Collector deck ?
Thanks in advance !

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 363Member
    what arena are you?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 626Member
    Dark Prince is the closest substitution in most cases. Others possible subs are mini pekka, royal ghost, bandit and night witch.

I am a bit doubtful if golem+graveyard+collector is a good idea though.
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,320Member
    Lumberjack is a good tank killer, a decent pressure, and a great push support. For lower rarity, i'd say Prince does a pretty good subtitute. He may not support units after death and is more expensive than LJ but his high health and ability to bait Log for Graveyard should compensate it.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 363Member
    lumberjack is fast and does reasonable damage. elite barbarian is an alright substitute, and if you split it then it is sort of like 2 lumberjacks, but without the rage.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 469Member
    I guess it depends on what you need? where are you weakness? Lumberjack doesn't protect the golem and it is to fast to really help it.

Flying machine is a good defender for the golem for the same cost.