Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Level cap idea

cjmaverickforevercjmaverickforever Posts: 11Member
edited November 2018 in Ideas & Feature Requests
I think „overleveled-bad-players-royale“ fits the games name much better. I just faced 5 max hog/rg players in a row with my level 11 deck and still managed to win 2 of them. There should be a level cap until 4600 trophies that brings down level 13 cards to level 12. Also Level 12 cards below 4000 trophies should not be a thing. Sadly I don’t think sc would ever do that because 40% of the player base are using max no brainer cards and would leave after such a change.
dltutuapp.com/ 9apps.ooo/showbox.software/

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,172Moderator
    Supercell said that IF they add level caps it'd be based around the King Tower, not trophy levels, and I agree with that. Personally, I'm not sure whether I want level caps or not, as there are good arguments on both sides for whether they should be implemented.

Also, moved to I&FR.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507