Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(One and Only) Pets discussion thread

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,907Member
On Monday 5th, exactly on midnight my pet rabbit passed away. She was 7 and a half years old. She will always be honored for her life and how much she has done to us.

Have you ever had a pet. If yes, then is you pet still alive?

TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,896Member
    Sorry for your lost, sure it meant a lot for you.

The only pet I had was a pair of fish. I was about 6 years old or less at that time, so I killed them probably because of feeding them too much.
    Anyway, I would like to have a dog as a pet, but Idk if I could be responsible enough to take care of it. It would be cool to name it something like Arcanine :crsmirk:
    Giorgakis
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Just had a guinea pig die on Wednesday. While he was a pain to deal with sometimes, it was still upsetting for that to happen.

Pets are honestly one of the best things to prepare children in the subject of death. It helps develop their ability to grieve appropriately, and it makes sure that they are able to understand the subject when it hits harder.
    Giorgakisdude2050
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,320Member
    edited November 2018
    MathChamp wrote: »
    Just had a guinea pig die on Wednesday. While he was a pain to deal with sometimes, it was still upsetting for that to happen.

Pets are honestly one of the best things to prepare children in the subject of death. It helps develop their ability to grieve appropriately, and it makes sure that they are able to understand the subject when it hits harder.

I'm pretty sure that pets helps children to develop their responsibility. Grieving isn't an ability or talent mate.

Anyway, sorry for your loss Giorgakis. What was her name?
    EarthThis signature is my city