Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Wow, 2+2 is just crap filled with garbage players

killerkiller Posts: 1,207Member
The win 3 2v2 battles quest made me venture into 2v2. I’m at 4100+ cups with a deck with half lvl10s and half lvl11s. Half My opponents... at 4100 cups Are loaded with lvl12 and 13 cards. So this is where all the garbage p2ws are. What horrible players!

Once I get through this quest I can go back to never playing this crappy mode again. The ratio of garbage p2w players is so much higher on 2v2
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member
    So you can't win in 2v2 because other people are garbage? I'm very confused.... isn't the one that struggles usually the bad player?
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,207Member
    Shaggs, for an engineer you seem to lack understanding of very simple mechanics. In Shaggs world, the player who loses with 5-6 card lvl disadvantage is the bad player.

In my non engineering mindset.,, a player who needs 2/3rds of their deck higher then their opponent sucks. But we already know you brag about having a “significant card level advantage” (your words) when you play so its ckear why yiu always jumo in to defend bad players.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Back at 1v1 battling a lvl13 player with multiple maxxed cards playing against lvl10 and lvl11 players. In Shaggs world the lvl13 player is a great player who plays smart.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    I'm just concerned that you take every lose as there is something wrong with the game or the other player is bad...... Have you thought about your role in getting better at the game? Or will you always look for a reason beyond your control that is holding you back?

I've studied your combat log trying to find what is holding you back... I couldn't find a specific deck, but I also didn't see an "overleved" issue either.... a log doesn't give me a good view of what plays happened that gave you fits.

I suggest focusing your energy on finding a way to compete with your persevered disadvantages... There are some good players on this forum that probably could show you some strategies on how to deal with your trouble matches.... what decks give you fits? Or is it a certain play style?

Were you looking at my alt account? Because thats the one I was referring to with 2v2.

In general, of course improve. But I’m not having problems with a specific deck. I mostly have issues with the garbage players who are overleveled. Heres my very last game. As an example. Now you’ve made it clear you think the opponents like this one are just smart players. But we all know they just stink and wouldn’t be anywhere near this cuprange without a 10 card level advantage.
    sj0pgcb91g0u.png

I’m sure there are players on this forum who could beat them with lesser cards then me. But we can all be sure this player only wins with a “significant card level advantage.” You know the type.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    svaj2t8e33cb.png

Your right... some people can over come the card levels.
    Giorgakis
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,161Member
    Shaggs wrote: »
    svaj2t8e33cb.png

Your right... some people can over come the card levels.

I do not see any Level 14 card there, nor do I see a Level 13 Mirror there.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    Giokgakis.... I agree.... No "overleveled" cards are present in any battle logs shown in this thread.
    Your right Shaggs. I’ve always maintained thats the case. And people can do it 200+ cups higher with no maxxed cards. The point is that there are an army of horrific players who only win with a significant card level advantage.

ecd1vc0b9q2i.png
    I’ve never

vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    To jccth’s point about noob decks, notice how certain deck types are always there. The players who nearly always have to have a significant card level advantage to win. We have here what, about a 10 card lvl advantage... both ebarb decks. Its so consistent isn’t it? How much more resources do these players have to spend just to compete? Thats like an extra 1,000,000 gold and 1000s of cards. This is why they are noob decks.

x3x46qqi0v9r.png
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Killer, i found that you like to switch decks and post screen shots that don't show your true card levels.... when you look at your battle log, the truth comes out... even in a screenshot shown above you will find a few of your maxed cards pop up in a game.... you are the same card levels with your "real deck" as everyone you face.... why do you insist on creating an alternate reality?.... are you so bent on trying to get rid of E.Barbs that you think people will actually buy into your narrative?

How long does it take to max out your Valkyrie ?? I've been playing for 2 years and don't have a single rare maxed out??? Did you buy them some how? P2W?
    I do switch decks when, for instance, I have to complete quests. But since I know you like to look at my profile you would know 95% of the time for at least the last month I have been playing my made up R hog control deck. I literally just finished a few more matches. Again, look at my card levels, look at my opponents. I have played this deck on ladder the last 10 matches or so. So... what is this alternate reality?

d4ns5ha3xfzh.png

vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks: