Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Is not the best moment to jump into Reddit...

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,019Moderator
Is. IMPOSSIBLE. To write. A single thread. About ANYTHING. Unrelated. With the bloody trade system thing!!!
They are so obsesed with bringing back the old trade system that they will downvote every single post related to the game itself that doesn't mention or is against the old trade system, even if the thread is about an alternative solution! How can community be so stupid?!
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...
Tagged:

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,161Member
    So going there to post another Royal Giant rework, will simply fail.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member
    Playing Devils Advocate.... What makes your suggestion so great? Why are they stupid if they don't agree with you?

It could be your delivery? Sometimes it is about the presentation...

Example...personally I still associate you with the "Noob Meta" thing you wrote. It might have been a work of art in your eyes, but I see it as poorly conceived idea... Maybe if it was written in a better way I might have liked it... who knows.
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,207Member
    Shaggs wrote: »
    Playing Devils Advocate.... What makes your suggestion so great? Why are they stupid if they don't agree with you?

Example...personally I still associate you with the "Noob Meta" thing you wrote. It might have been a work of art in your eyes, but I see it as poorly conceived idea... Maybe if it was written in a better way I might have liked it... who knows.

He didnt say they’re stupid for not agreeing with him.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,019Moderator
    Shaggs wrote: »

Take this thread from mine as an example. Do you see something wrong with the presentation? I'm pretty sure it's well written and is short enough to be easy to read and understand. So why all the downvotes? (you can see there's a 40% upvotes only). I cannot think on other response appart from just downvoting for disagreeing. Downvotes are suposed to exist to reduce visibility of low effort threads, not to be a disagree button.
    y550ls9wbwod.png
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member
    I do see an issue with the thread you linked.... I'm starting to see a possible theme with the way present your thoughts.... I can dive into a lot of different areas addressing public speaking and psychology, but I'll try to make it short and simple....

You start off with the word "Complainers".... same mistake you did with your "Noobs" article.... you start of with a very negative approach..... instead of drawing people in to read, you put people on the defensive right from the start.... You don't give people the option of being a neutral party in your discussions... they either agree or they are labeled in a negative way... You use a tabloid tactic to grab headlines, but it really doesn't work in a Reddit format where offended people can down vote you.... Reddit actually got that part right.

This seems to be the current culture in the US to be extremely negative, but I hope it passes.
    GiorgakisJcttehTheWise
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,019Moderator
    Fortunately It seems like the trade rage has finally been toned down. Some post about how those who call SC greedy could be the greedy ones appeared and are not being overdownvoted, but constructivos critisized in feedback, which makes me happy.
    y550ls9wbwod.png