Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(One and Only) Elixir Collector card discussion

The is the card that Supercell hates by far the most. Even if it was the worst card, they would still nerf it to hell. So you have to admit that no matter what, it will get nerfed again. I am pretty sure it has by far the most amount of nerves. Not even Cannon had that many.
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• killerkiller Posts: 1,145Member
    Despite the last change it has the highest winrate in the game with the exception of skeleton barrel whose statistics are questionable due to its 1.1% use rate. Considering pump is used in about 1 in 8 decks in grand challenges and its winrate a better nerf may be warranted.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,396Moderator
    killer wrote: »
    Despite the last change it has the highest winrate in the game with the exception of skeleton barrel whose statistics are questionable due to its 1.1% use rate. Considering pump is used in about 1 in 8 decks in grand challenges and its winrate a better nerf may be warranted.

The source of it's high winrates is from the combination of META Golem decks and META 3M decks. Which are already high winrate decks on their own.

Since the pump has received alot of tweaking, i suggest that it is time to tweak other strong cards in decks which are built around the pump. Example: Three Musketeers, Lumberjack.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,014Member
    It really asks you the question if Supercell is biased against the Elixir Collector. That might explain why it has been nerved a lot of times

Speaking of these, I also wonder if they hate other cards and nerf them repeatedly. The Royal Ghost and Electro Wizard have gotten a lot of nerves, especially repeated ones. So that means they also hate these cards.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,396Moderator
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    It really asks you the question if Supercell is biased against the Elixir Collector. That might explain why it has been nerved a lot of times

Speaking of these, I also wonder if they hate other cards and nerf them repeatedly. The Royal Ghost and Electro Wizard have gotten a lot of nerves, especially repeated ones. So that means they also hate these cards.

I don't think the reason SC tweaks EWiz and Ghost more than average it's because of despise. I think it's because their mechanics are complicated or too crowded. Meaning that any changes done to the card are roughly predicted. Same thing goes to Dark Prince and Witch, but they receive more buffs than nerfs.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,145Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    killer wrote: »

The source of it's high winrates is from the combination of META Golem decks and META 3M decks. Which are already high winrate decks on their own.

Since the pump has received alot of tweaking, i suggest that it is time to tweak other strong cards in decks which are built around the pump. Example: Three Musketeers, Lumberjack.

Apparently they are looking at 3M for some kind of nerf. Agree that golem and 3m nerfs might be better solution.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise