Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

86% loading screen

Its been weeks since i had this issue and i don't know if i'm the only one, but i wonder if there's a way to fix this problem

Comments

• Mordor0526Mordor0526 Posts: 1Member
    It’s happening to a lot of players, and I don’t know why they haven’t fix this issue already, when you get connected to the battle the other rival has made you lot of damage or destroying one tower. Please send some feedback about this problem.
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hmmm.. never had this problem. Have you signed in Supercell ID at your CR account?
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • EmoAvenger1EmoAvenger1 Posts: 41Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    Hmmm.. never had this problem. Have you signed in Supercell ID at your CR account?

Already did it, but to no avail, it still takes a while, i'm starting to think it must be my device
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator

Already did it, but to no avail, it still takes a while, i'm starting to think it must be my device

I meant by Supercell ID could be the indicator of this problem. Of course, i'm not certain about it-just saying that you could try signing out for a while to see any "diffrences". The most certain move to do is to contact support.

Also, you're not alone. According to a MEGATHREAD from the official Clash Royale subreddit, it happens to some players. You can check it out right here.

If you can't open reddit for some reason, here's what it says:
    Updated 21st December - Crashes and lag still continue... other bugs still persist

Ongoing List of Bugs

Urgent Fixes Required - Game/Progression Affecting Bugs

STILL LAG/CRASHES FOR MANY PLAYERS - Loading the game/Loading battles/In Battles/Spectating/Viewing replays - u/onejdc has shared the log from the mac he was hooked up to when his iPad crashed

Replay crashes still - at completion, and sometimes when fireball is played

Freeze not damaging troops in its radius on deploy

Troops that have a slower initial attack for every new target (like Magic Archer) bypass this slower attack when re-targeting to a new target after their first target is out of range.

Wrong audio playing on star level cards still - Barbs/Gob Barrel/etc.

Rage battle bug with RG firing at nothing

Elixir Collector consistently appearing last in cycle - needs looking at with a larger data source

Can not see what partner gave away in 2v2 draft battle modes, including touchdown.

Spectating yourself in Clan Wars bug

Not able to trade - despite having enough cards - when other trades are up from player affected

On an iPhone X the bottom two friend rows are not accessible

Star point inconsistencies across the board

Star points from chests & Legend Trophies not being added to players star points total Update - this bug persists. Today, 17/12, I failed to receive any star points from obtaining 5 Ice golems and I have a max stack.

Private Tournament Bugs

Not level capped - rage mode only?

Matchmaking issues

Losses not counting

Constant notifications

QOL/UI Affecting Bugs

Badges bugged tracking challenge wins.

Rank 0 Bug

Unclearable notification on profile.

Dark Prince Emote bugged in shop

Cloned troops with shields (like Guards) don't lose the shield icon after getting hit the first time.

Tapping on the chest contents button in clashmas quests causes crashes

Lightning chest image bugged

Wrong profile is actioned when viewing active in-clan friendly replay

Your trophy count on ladder has a significant lag to update if accessed from clan page on social tab

Excessive unread messages bug is back - opening the game shows large numbers of unread messages, even when there are no new ones since last being on.

Wrong war chest received at season end bug

'Trade cards' request should not be the same colour as 'request cards' - Drew made a promise to escalate this

Existing Bugs Prior To Update

As reported by u/ijm8710, a list of existing bugs from before this update yet to be addressed.

Mini Pekka Emote constantly moving when greyed out

Emotes constantly loading (spinning loading symbol in place of emote)

News Royale not loading bug
    MasterCal
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • EmoAvenger1EmoAvenger1 Posts: 41Member

I meant by Supercell ID could be the indicator of this problem. Of course, i'm not certain about it-just saying that you could try signing out for a while to see any "diffrences". The most certain move to do is to contact support.

Also, you're not alone. According to a MEGATHREAD from the official Clash Royale subreddit, it happens to some players. You can check it out right here.

If you can't open reddit for some reason, here's what it says:
    Updated 21st December - Crashes and lag still continue... other bugs still persist

Ongoing List of Bugs

Urgent Fixes Required - Game/Progression Affecting Bugs

STILL LAG/CRASHES FOR MANY PLAYERS - Loading the game/Loading battles/In Battles/Spectating/Viewing replays - u/onejdc has shared the log from the mac he was hooked up to when his iPad crashed

Replay crashes still - at completion, and sometimes when fireball is played

Freeze not damaging troops in its radius on deploy

Troops that have a slower initial attack for every new target (like Magic Archer) bypass this slower attack when re-targeting to a new target after their first target is out of range.

Wrong audio playing on star level cards still - Barbs/Gob Barrel/etc.

Rage battle bug with RG firing at nothing

Elixir Collector consistently appearing last in cycle - needs looking at with a larger data source

Can not see what partner gave away in 2v2 draft battle modes, including touchdown.

Spectating yourself in Clan Wars bug

Not able to trade - despite having enough cards - when other trades are up from player affected

On an iPhone X the bottom two friend rows are not accessible

Star point inconsistencies across the board

Star points from chests & Legend Trophies not being added to players star points total Update - this bug persists. Today, 17/12, I failed to receive any star points from obtaining 5 Ice golems and I have a max stack.

Private Tournament Bugs

Not level capped - rage mode only?

Matchmaking issues

Losses not counting

Constant notifications

QOL/UI Affecting Bugs

Badges bugged tracking challenge wins.

Rank 0 Bug

Unclearable notification on profile.

Dark Prince Emote bugged in shop

Cloned troops with shields (like Guards) don't lose the shield icon after getting hit the first time.

Tapping on the chest contents button in clashmas quests causes crashes

Lightning chest image bugged

Wrong profile is actioned when viewing active in-clan friendly replay

Your trophy count on ladder has a significant lag to update if accessed from clan page on social tab

Excessive unread messages bug is back - opening the game shows large numbers of unread messages, even when there are no new ones since last being on.

Wrong war chest received at season end bug

'Trade cards' request should not be the same colour as 'request cards' - Drew made a promise to escalate this

Existing Bugs Prior To Update

As reported by u/ijm8710, a list of existing bugs from before this update yet to be addressed.

Mini Pekka Emote constantly moving when greyed out

Emotes constantly loading (spinning loading symbol in place of emote)

News Royale not loading bug

Tried signing out but nothing, still persists, I doubt support can help in the situation but i'll give it a try.

I looked at a thread a few days ago, but haven't found a solution still, only hope is Supercell respond to this issue and acknowledge it.
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 585Member
    edited January 2
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/6196/how-to-improve-performance

I am even talking to a mod about pinning it in reddit
    PI-CLASH-uuuu