Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Is there any brawler tier list?

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,896Member
Just curious if my favourite brawlers are relatively good
Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
WdKYXUm.png
I like underused stuff...
My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,171Moderator
    Some YouTubers have made videos about them, I think Coach Cory did one.

Chief Pat's Top 3 brawlers are Leon, Spike, and Pam
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 293Member
    Check out Coach cory's Vid. He did Best and worst Brawlers Ranking and A Tier list for showdown including and excluding legendaries.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,091Member
    I’ e been looking for a list that compares shot distances? Any one have a link?
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • PAZBoyPAZBoy Posts: 893Member
    killer wrote: »
    I’ e been looking for a list that compares shot distances? Any one have a link?

Kairos has a brawlympics series and one of them is shot distances. Check him out.
    GoeIxLv.png
    (Sig pic made by me)

Sig Shop | AMA