Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

So $upercell seems to have killed affordable emotes. Don't spend money on this game.

ronnysinghronnysingh Posts: 4Member
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
$2.99 for 4 emotes was a pretty reasonable deal.

I've seen multiple topics asking when we are going to see those again, and $upercell has refused to reply to any of them (hi again /u/ClashRoyale, thanks for ignoring us). Today, we see emote packages in the store with a SINGLE emote for the first time, and I think this confirms that affordable emotes are forever gone.

Show them that their predatory practices are wrong, and don't buy these ripoff packages. Definitely don't buy emotes for gems, which cost more than 3 times each than what they were in 4 packs previously.

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,172Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Moved to General Discussion. And closed for being a Reddit copy-paste

And actually, Supercell said that the emote packs should be back at some point, they're just figuring out how to do so. For example, they want them to be more "random," as in, no more just Princess emotes or just Hog emotes
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.