Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Freeze should be able to neutralize poison

Comments

• kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 340Member
    Of course not! Or shall Zap revive frozen cards????
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator
    Specific card interaction would never be a good addition into the game, even it's just for funsies.

Since it could create a RPS (Rock Paper Scissors) scenario or Dominance between cards, and it would be worse if the cards are actually used alot between players. Your suggestion is definitely a nail to the coffin for the game.

Anyway, welcome to vanilla forums mate :) hope you have a good time here!
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • OrbendorOrbendor Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2018
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    Specific card interaction would never be a good addition into the game, even it's just for funsies.

Since it could create a RPS (Rock Paper Scissors) scenario or Dominance between cards, and it would be worse if the cards are actually used alot between players. Your suggestion is definitely a nail to the coffin for the game.

Let's say I have 180 health left in my building.. The opponent used poison on it.. What should I do, wait for the game over? I could use the freeze for give me one more change with the same number of elixer as the poison
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Orbendor wrote: »
    ferrell34 wrote: »

Let's say I have 180 health left in my building.. The opponent used poison on it.. What should I do, wait for the game over? I could use the freeze for give me one more change with the same number of elixer as the poison

i don't think sacrificing the game for solving a case that happens 1 out of 12 matches or more, and it only benefits you (and it's not even that significant), is a good idea.

So yes, be patience mate and learn your mistakes to make sure next time it won't happen again.
    EarthThis signature is my city