Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Did Clash Royale forget about Christmas?

captainickcaptainick Posts: 6Member
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I am looking around at all of the other games I play including brawl stars and all I see is Christmas themed things. Events, game mode changes, character skins and gifts.

In clash Royale we got some bonus quests. Thanks... They helped open a chest or 2 and could mostly be done in minimal time. But it's nothing special...

Finally I opened clash this morning expecting some form of gift even just a magical chest but hoping for something more. And all I am presented with is the same old offer presented some what differently. Another emote, some more tokens and some gold or possibly some gems.

I feel more and more that the CR team don't give back enough to the community. Over priced offers, tourney revamp which completely missed the mark of rewarding players who aren't paying a fortune on the game and not enough customisation like in other games (unless you like gold)

Sorry if this just sounds like another moan but the truth is I love this game. Played every day since release but more and more I'm looking elsewhere for a replacement.

Merry Christmas everyone

Comments

• kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 260Member
    Merry X-mas for you too. They had the advent calendar, so we got every day a small present. But no real X-mas Gift. The X-mas global challenge is something special and it's double elixir mode. So it's an interesting game today.
    The donations in the last card release ram rider challenge have been very good too.
    My feeling is different, I am very pleased with the things I get from Supercell.
    captainick
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 260Member
    The same comment is on the German Clash forum. I am confused. Here is no advertisement. What is the sense of those comments??????
    captainick
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,320Member
    kitsune42 wrote: »
    The same comment is on the German Clash forum. I am confused. Here is no advertisement. What is the sense of those comments??????

Bots evolved.

You better watch out.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,172Moderator
    kitsune42 wrote: »

It is a copy-paste of a Reddit post.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.