Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Low level pushing cards

Hi guys,
Got bored with playing the same decks on ladder in the 5.2k range and switching gets me wrecked by max cards. So, I am gonna start from scratch. Will only upgrade one deck and try to make it through the gates of hell (4.6k lol). Will be completely f2p, want to see how long it takes to max 1 deck, guessing a year or so with tokens now. So, I will have a low KT, need a solid defense. Also need something that will be okayish through balance changes. Need to kill rg and ebarbs well. I will highly appreciate some input.

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 683Member
    I would say either log bait or graveyard, they punish bad players hard and once it connects the card levels does not matter too much. Classic log bait/splashyard should work.

I am also from 5200 and feel the same, I tried a new account lately as well. It took only a day to reach 2300 but it is not much fun onwards, so I just use that account to request cards so my main account gets more star points.
  • BoomstarBoomstar Posts: 24Member
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    I would say either log bait or graveyard, they punish bad players hard and once it connects the card levels does not matter too much. Classic log bait/splashyard should work.

I am also from 5200 and feel the same, I tried a new account lately as well. It took only a day to reach 2300 but it is not much fun onwards, so I just use that account to request cards so my main account gets more star points.

Thanks for the suggestions. The thing I am worried about is 4-4.3 k players ebarb/rage and 4 spells or rg 4 spells, you think log bait will still work ? splashyard with bowler nado or exe nado ?
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,396Moderator
    When you're using Logbait, EBarb/rage decks are the ones that you should be happy with (as long as you're good at using it). They punish bad plays or unrefined strategy so well.

Don't know which splashyard is the best version, but i would say Bowler is more level friendly than Executioner. Since Bowler's overall stats does not matter, hitpoints still bulky-has enough damage to deal with swarms-and has knockback all across levels.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 683Member
    Boomstar wrote: »
    micsfyuen wrote: »

Thanks for the suggestions. The thing I am worried about is 4-4.3 k players ebarb/rage and 4 spells or rg 4 spells, you think log bait will still work ? splashyard with bowler nado or exe nado ?
    I have played log bait for a long time.

Ebarbs are usually the easy match up, unless may be +3 level ebarbs.

4 spell players often need 4 spells because they are so bad in managing spells, they will zap/log random things and get punished by barrel when they only have poison in hand, and in double elixir time, they may jam their card rotation with 3 or 4 spells in hand, just rocket them in those moments and they cannot punish you.
  • BoomstarBoomstar Posts: 24Member
    Thanks again guys. The other thing is with a lower king tower is it better to play a 1 tower game (cycle decks) or build a bigger push (beatdown) ? Hog will almost always get 1 hit (even 2) with a KT 8 or 9 and it won't take too long for it to go down ? Sure I could use something like an inferno, but that is a negative trade every time. Also, you'll see decks like golem hog lol, golem 1 lane and then sneak in a hog the other lane once you place a Pekka or inferno down. The problem with beatdown is too many legendaries (LJ, night witch, ewiz: all level dependent). Same with gob barrel, everyone has max zap and fireball. Giant 3m? 3m will probably take a heavy nerf soon though. 3m is rare, so I can probably max it.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,014Member
    I like the Starter Deck which is a light Giant Beatdown deck. I run it with Musketeer and Bomber being the last 2 cards, making it extremely Free-To-Play friendly. It is also balance friendly since the cards would not get nerfed anytime soon (although with the Witch and Bomb Tower changes would cause the same mistake with Bomber).

By the way I was running that with Level 10 cards at around 3800 trophies. With high skill, you could go even higher.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest