Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Air Troops Rework

Air Troops do not have as many advandages as they should. So I suggest this rework to happen and that is:

Air Troops would be able to be deployed on top of Buildings or the river

That means that a Balloon can be placed on top of the building to get the first hit faster or the Skeleton Barrel can drop its Skeletons slightly earlier. Other Air Troops are ranged so this rework is insignificant to them.

As for the other one, there must be demolished at least one opposing Princess Tower to take advantage of that. But it also has its uses like placing a Baby Dragon to snipe a Bomb Tower or a Goblin Hut without taking time to travel to it or be sniped by the secobd Princess Tower.
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,320Member
    Although none of the Air troops that existed in the game requires any buff or whatsoever due to being viable. I think Air troops has already enough advantage by dodging Sparky.
    EarthThis signature is my city