Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

2 years of playing the game and i need YOUR HELP

hello guys. As i am playing 2 years the game i am about 4400 trophies and i understood that i have a tottaly wrong deck . As i see from top players they are playing most with low elixir cards and they are 6000 trophies (wow) so i would like to know from the best of the forums which cards to keep and which to change to make a very strong deck for the future... the cards that i have are 1)Mega knight (lvl12 -almost level 13 i need 9 cards) 2) tesla level 13 — 3) wizard level 13 — 4) witch level (13) — 5)baby dragon level 12 - 6) electro wizard level 11 —- 7)ghost level 10 - 8)fireball level 11 ..... ok that was it the only thing that i want in my deck is for sure the mega knight :) Thank you very much guys i appreciate it!!

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,172Moderator
    Your deck has a lot of splash units and not as much DPS. I'd replace one or two of them with something like Goblin Gang or Mega Minion or Bats.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 626Member
    if you only want to make progress in ladder, just level up fireball. If you want to get to 6000 trophies, I am not good enough to know how.

I think you should not limit yourself to megaknight, play all kinds of deck that you see, and practice in challenges.
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 469Member
    Megaknight is a good counter play tank card, but you deck is extremely heavy with counter style troops...

I'm a big fan of counter play style, but you have to be able to take a tower to win. The Megaknight is easily distracted and killed... The Giant is a better fit.