Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Powerball

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,160Member
edited January 6 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Here is yet another idea that I found on Discord. But since the card has not be brought here, I bring it, with some changes it. It is another spell card however much like Mirror, it does not have a set cost.

What is special about this card.
This an all-spells-in-one-value-pack card. Sort of. It can do varying damage depending of the cost. Its cost will be the same as the last card used by you. So if you use a Bomber before it, the spell will cost 3 Elixir, while if you use a Graveyard before it, it will cost 5 Elixir. The more expesnive the spell is, the more damage it does.

Stats

Non-Elixir dependnt stats
Area: 9π m^2
Travel Speed: 600 m/min

Elixir dependent stats
1 Elixir
Damage: 80
Crown Tower Damage: 28

2 Elixir
Damage: 190
Crown Tower Damage: 67

3 Elixir
Damage: 350
Crown Tower Damage: 123

4 Elixir
Damage: 570
Crown Tower Damage: 200

5 Elixir
Damage: 880
Crown Tower Damage: 308

6 Elixir
Damage: 1160
Crown Tower Damage: 406

7 Elixir
Damage: 1420
Crown Tower Damage: 497

8 Elixir
Damage: 1660
Crown Tower Damage: 581

9 Elixir
Damage: 1930
Crown Tower Damage: 676

10 Elixir
Damage: 2300
Crown Tower Damage: 805

How to use it
Use it pretty much like an offensive spell. Killing troops.

The 2, 3 and 5 Elixir versions are better deal than the original spells. The 2 Elixir spell can OHKO Minions, the 3 Elixir one can OHKO Bomber and the 5 Elixir one can OHKO Electro Dragon.

This spell will replace the offensive spells that are used straight up for damage. Arrows and Fireball will be less popular as they will be replaced with this one.

It is extremely strong against Bait decks. Decks that run 3 offensive Spells will have a huge benefit.

Weakness
Unlike the other spells, it does not have ANY sort of utility. So players that use offensive spells for their special abilities (like Zap for its Stun, Log for its Knockback, Poison for its duration) will not replace them with this one. This spell is for DAMAGE, not for utility.

Also, to fully take advantage of its varying damage, you will have to run cards that have multiple Elixir costs. So decks that have a lot of cards that have the same cost (such as Cycle decks) will not use it at the best advantage.

That is all about the card. Is it interesting?
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments