Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Showdown - dirtiest showdown game created?

killerkiller Posts: 1,163Member
Let me preface by saying showdown is my favorite gamemode to play (mostly because I don’t have to rely on random teammates), that being said when I think About it it seems its the most cowardly and dirty battle royale type game I’ve played. The winning strategies for this game are hardly chivalrous or noble... (1) hide in the bushes until someone comes close and you can ambush them
(2) big guys can and should steal from small guys
(3) good move... stay hidden until 2 people are fighting them attack them while they are weak

Again... I think the game is fun its just interesting to me that the game encourages what would traditionally be thought if as dirty and somewhat cowardly play style. I don’t recall thinking this about any other games over the years.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,974Moderator
    The bush strategy sometimes doesn’t exists, since it depends on what map are you playing. Anyway, it’s good to shoot at bushes before entering to make sure there’s no bulls or shellies with super there
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 331Member
    The bush strategy sometimes doesn’t exists, since it depends on what map are you playing. Anyway, it’s good to shoot at bushes before entering to make sure there’s no bulls or shellies with super there

Exactly this^^^
    There's solution or should I say Counters for ambushing brawlers. That's being Cautious and careful, the points you mentioned has definitely nothing wrong but more of an badluck in Showdown.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra