Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Shield - New Card Idea

MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
edited January 6 in Ideas & Feature Requests
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Card Idea] Introducing: Low Placement Skill but High Risk Siege, "Fort Knight".

Edit: Please refer to the first comment for the idea.
ferrell34
Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
math_menuitem.png
"Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!

Comments

• SolomanderSolomander Posts: 1Member
    I have an idea my card idea is a spell called the shield it basically protects troops or buildings from damage good for getting in a few extra hits or conserving your important supporting cards
    Type spell
    Duration 12 or 20 secs
    Hp 500
    Target friendly troops and buildings idk whether it would be good protecting crown tower
    Radius same as rage
    Rarity rare or epic
    Elixir cost 4 5 or 6
    Basically work likes the shield troops have it hit bye rocket it won't just take 500 damage off of the rocket it takes it all
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,437Moderator
    edited January 6
    Solomander wrote: »
    I have an idea my card idea is a spell called the shield it basically protects troops or buildings from damage good for getting in a few extra hits or conserving your important supporting cards
    Type spell
    Duration 12 or 20 secs
    Hp 500
    Target friendly troops and buildings idk whether it would be good protecting crown tower
    Radius same as rage
    Rarity rare or epic
    Elixir cost 4 5 or 6
    Basically work likes the shield troops have it hit bye rocket it won't just take 500 damage off of the rocket it takes it all

Hi @Solomander
    Welcome to Vannila Forums mate! :)

If you want to suggest a card idea, you should create a new discussion in the IFR sub forum. But since you're new, it's okay. Just don't do the same mistake again.

If you need help on how to use or how this forum works, you could check forum rules or guides and PM mods for more clarification.

Back to the topic, i think it's balanced and suitable for the spell to provide 500 hp for 4 elixir. But the duration could be cut down, since it only costs 4 elixir and already provide almost fireball protection. 8 seconds i reckon' to contrast with Poison.

Also, if you want to create a card idea it is highly recommended to check the ruled out idea list so your idea won't be turned down easily.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited January 6
    Refer to the first reply for the card idea. I'll go ahead and relay the info about this feature to @TheBlastoise and the kinks that need working out.

And ferrell34's reply was created before the split for those who were confused.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!