Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

New card idea

Just like lumberjack drops rage a poison ivy type character that drops poison would be a great addition I think what do you guys think.

Come join us at kingslayes we open to active players

Comments

• natemymatenatemymate Posts: 11Member
    Elixir cost? She should shoot like a musketeer doing certain damage and inflict poison for two seconds something like that. Try work out what it does stat wise, should be a legendary card but good idea
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 210Member
    I once suggested a card called Plague Rats, two nasty rats spawn side by side and are quick, small and vulnerable, can be taken out by fireball but not arrows. The pair costs 7 elixir, but each drops a poison on death. Can be split up by placing in the middle.
  • D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 24Member
    edited January 30
    How about a Mega Minion who hold a poison vial or a two acidic minions that when they die they scatter a mini poison
    D 1 N ONLINE
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 532Member
    I once suggested a card called Plague Rats, two nasty rats spawn side by side and are quick, small and vulnerable, can be taken out by fireball but not arrows. The pair costs 7 elixir, but each drops a poison on death. Can be split up by placing in the middle.

can you give the link to that page for me?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
    edited January 31
    @Brainiacboy I just gave the card name in Community Royale last year but I had a document in the works:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OZTOWsSWLLnUZYXR2BG1GgFAJkDDzg8HUzGNESzAiqw/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 532Member
    I have read about your new card.
    everything seems balanced but I suggest the arena to be jungle arena, spooky town or spell valley. Which one do you think?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
    @brainiacboy

I think Plague Rats should be in Spooky Town since there is still room there. Also it fits the theme perfectly.