Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Graveyard Mortar

Anyone have any recommendations for a graveyard mortar deck? I would also consider mortar with another win condition but I keep returning to graveyard. I'm a pretty new player so my cards are mostly level 9 with some 10s and one or two 11s.

Recently I tried a graveyard cycle deck with GY, inferno dragon, ice golem, skeletons, ice wiz, fire spirits, barb barrel and poison (or freeze). I considered replacing fire spirits with mortar but I'm not sure that those cards otherwise synergize with mortar or are good at protecting the mortar.

Comments

• ShaggsShaggs Posts: 469Member
    The main key to graveyard is that you need to keep the towers from shooting the skeletons... The 2 ways to do this is to tank the tower shots with another troop or just use freeze and capture the tower and defensive troops in one move...

Seeing as Mortar is an entirely different play style, I personally don't see them fitting together.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 361Member
    this could be a hybrid deck, although I have no idea how to do that.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • SaintAbooluSaintAboolu Posts: 35Member
    it might be possible to use the classic splashyard deck and replace one of the cards with mortar
    Leader of Apostles Creed
    IGN: SaintAboolu | PB: 5169 | Card Levels: 11.5/8.5/5.5/2
    Favourite Deck Archetype: Siege (X-Bow)