Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Clash Royale Clan Manager

kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 336Member
Hello
I saw a post with a Clan manager that costs some money. In the German forum a member created a manager too as a private project.
I registered there, it seems to work but I am still a bit confused if all Data is available to manage the clan. I think he continues to develop the manager but there is no guarantee how long it will be supported.

If you like you can check the homepage, maybe you like it! Here is the link:
https://royalemanager.com/sign-in
Giorgakis

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 739Member
    what is it like? Can you share some screenshots?

I have kept a Excel spreadsheet for my clan, it typically takes 5 minutes after every war to prepare everything I want to see. Excel can easily be shared among clanmates.
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 336Member
    edited January 9
    I don't know how to insert a screenshot here.

It has some charts for war trophies, clan trophies, war participation and member win percentage.
    It takes 2 weeks till the donations appear, I don't know why. I am there only for one week.
    You can see the win rate and missed battles for wars of each player.
    For new members you get the date when they joined the clan.
    You see the last activity of a player.
    And it gives green, yellow and red hints if a player is active, but it wants a minimum war participation of 1% so no war players appear red because of inactivity!

It has a gimmic of latest member achievments.
    I have 80 war wins and a clan mate collected 100.000 cards for the clan wars.

The manager is in English, no worries with German language!
  • ErrorError Posts: 4Member
    Hey guys =)

I am this "German forum member" you are talking about. B) I didn't publish it since it was in the beta until one week ago.

If you have still some questions or I should answer to the questions you asked, just tell me.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,356Moderator
    kitsune42 wrote: »
    I don't know how to insert a screenshot here.

On the top of the text box there is a dropdown to the left of the position and to the right of the links (the paper with the folded corner) and that's where you can attach pictures or screenshots.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
    I have a lot of screenshots on the landing page https://royalemanager.com, so you can look if this is a tool for you.
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 552Member
    Has anyone used this yet?
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 336Member
    @Shaggs
    I use the tool. But our clan is relatively stable and I don't have to kick people very often. Promotions are also very seldom. So I log into the manager once a month.
    It has useful information and also graphics inside! After season reset there is a huge drop in the Clan Trophies!
    Shaggs
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 739Member
    It is a very cool clan manager!

I still keep my data on Excel because it has everything since day 1, but I am sure this clan manager will be a lot better than Excel if it continues to develop.
    Thanks :) Glad to hear this. Currently we have over 300 users and it seems to run pretty stable. Almost no errors and until now no data mismatch or other issues etc.