Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

More showdown with life leech

killerkiller Posts: 1,163Member
Wow, what a difference that mode made.-
1) I was able to gain a few levels on some of what I think are the more difficult brawlers to level up... poco, bo, piper and barley. I think it is one of the easiset modes to gain trophies. I would see two chests next to each other uncontested at the start, and by the time I opened them half the players were already eliminated. I don’t know if people don’t know how to adjust to this mode but it was a goldmine.
2) its the only showdown varient imo that doesn’t give an advantage to tanks. Now that its switched to a normal showdown once again it is dominated by bulls, el primos and shelleys. It was nice to at least have one mode where other (non legendary) cards can thrive. Where normally I feared bulls and el primo because imo they are op (at least in showdown) I looked forward to people foolish enough to play them in this mode.

Anyhow... my advice to others is dedicate some real time when this variant becomes available because it is really great for leveling up throwers and long distance shooters (which imo are pretty weak in normal mode because the tanks heal too fast and have too much of an advantage (except some select maps with lots of walls)
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 331Member
    Agreed. Life leech is simply the best Event Modifier of all. We need more of it in the 4th event. It totally removes the possibility of Solo Teaming with others.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,974Moderator
    The last leech life map (Idk how's is it called in english) is really annoying by itself, sometimes I feel you must be lucky with your spawn to win and not skilled, but leech life just makes it awesome
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 331Member
    The last map was absolutely annoying J i agree. It's called Feast or famine. it was Great for Snipy Brawlers like Piper, and for eg if you're spawning on the South East you can easily snipe one shot on the guy spawned in the East Straight. It's kinda gamble but all you can do to have fun is just grab a bush and hide or roam around the map but watch your feet.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra