Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

MathChamp - Current and Future Status

MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
Hey guys. It's been quite a while since I've made my own discussion, hasn't it?

Okay, so if you have read my bio, I have mainly been inactive posting on this website. College has been my main focus, and trying to balance everything in my life has been a slight struggle. I ended up taking a month break at the middle of October due to being burnt out with both the game and the forums unbeknownst to most of you, and I ended up coming back to moderate, but I was still completely burnt out with the game. That meant that I didn't participate in discussions concerning the game except for very rare occasions.

I was still mainly operating behind the scenes (mainly banning the bots), and even with only coming to this site only once every 2-3 days, it was still a struggle for me to keep the routine going. After the semester ended and I got my grades back, I was thankful that I was able to keep up my grades considering keeping the balance in my life straight.

College is a new experience for me, and I was slightly unprepared for it. I was able to keep the flow going, however. I made some new friends, lost most of my high school friends, kept my studies up, made sure I didn't stay in my room all the time, and my elevator broke down, so I had to take the stairs for a month (that was probably the hardest struggle), and making sure that I kept to my duties in the real life.

I'm about to go out of break right now, and I am starting a new college semester. This semester will be much harder than the first, however. I'm planning on trying to (hopefully) get a part time job, I will be taking much harder classes, I will try to strengthen the bonds between my friends, and I am planning on joining some clubs that will make my college life have much more impact. This is something that will take up a lot of my time, so I'll have to remove some other things in my life. Sadly, after careful consideration, this is one of those things.

I really didn't want it to end this way since I've found such a great community here, but I sadly have to cut ties to maintain that balance that my life desperately needs. That's something that I wish I couldn't say, but trying to balance everything might make me forget some of the real life things that are much more important than this website.

I'm still going to try to get on my discord account, but I will most likely not be talking on there unless I have free time to spend. And even then, my free time will most likely be spent either with friends playing games and talking or spending time playing games in my room when I need alone time.

So, I'm sorry that it has to be this way, but I'm going to have to depart from this site. I love you guys so much, and I hope that you all have wonderful days ahead of you!

Current Status: Barely Posting, but still moderating

Future Status: Departed from Community Royale
Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
math_menuitem.png
"Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!

Comments