Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Lvl 6 in 3000 no Legendary

I did not started this account as a challenge with low level or anything, level 6 is just from naturally playing the account. But I think it is still pretty cool to share especially only cards from Arena 0-2 are used. This is the deck:

Knight 10
Goblin Barrel 8
Baby Dragon 7
Hunter 7
Skarmy 7
Spear Goblins 5
Skeletons 3
Fireball 7

The Knight+Barrel have higher levels because I request them so my main account/clanmates get star points. Reaching 3000 is the final goal for max request already.

It was quite a struggle in the range 2800-2900, 3000 is about the limit that I could reach anyway. 134 wins to reach 3000, so it is still quite a short and fun journey overall.

I have no idea how people gain the 2 year old achievement badge when they are still in Jungle Arena, they must love the jungle a lot.

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator
    Congrats. Your deck indeed looks natural, since it's a very flexible one. It has answers to every common tactic below 3k, one being Hog Rider spam.
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    I have no idea how people gain the 2 year old achievement badge when they are still in Jungle Arena, they must love the jungle a lot.

Yeah, it's weird but true. A friend of mine is still in the midst of Electro Valley for 2 years of playing. But he oftenly takes break from the game, and each of them aren't competitive friendly (1-2 weeks).
    EarthThis signature is my city