Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

woodcutter

hey guys, I am back with a new card idea.
woodcutter
a card found in builders workshop. he spawns logs!!!
cost: 5 elixir
rarity: legendary
speed: medium
hitspeed: 2sec
hitpoints: 878
The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,319Member
    Hmmm.. not trying to be rude here, but this card is not a good addition to the game.

As first of all, Woodcutter is Lumberjack's role. Which would be pretty weird, if there are two troops that have the same impression. But that could be me, however the next one:

The stats and mechanics. It's pretty much Bowler except it knockbacks all units as a tradeoff with it's health. In this rate, it will create another case of Executioner and Wizard, which is not a good thing.

If you don't understand what i mean, let me explain:
    The Executioner and Wizard case is a scenario where two cards has the same role but they have different advantages and disadvantages with each other. However, the disadvantages are easy to compensate, thus the choice between Wizard and Executioner are only playstyle matter.

In other words:
    most players prefers Beatdown over Control. So that's why Wizard is more used than Executioner in high trophies (4 out of 5 decks). This can't be fixed by just simply nerfing Wizard. As there are more concerns afterwards, one being Executioner on the top instead.

I hope you understand :)
    EarthThis signature is my city