Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Is the point of this spam to troll forums? Shut them down?

killerkiller Posts: 1,091Member
I don’t get it.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,319Member
    edited January 12
    Ad bots. Currently the forum's sign-in system is pretty penetrable as we can see.

However, this is not a blame for the forums. Google's system lets multiple account creation with little to no consequences at all. Thus, people that prefers to promote their website cheaply as possible uses "these bots".

Sure, It isn't effective in a slightest, but it's cheap (or even.. free). You know what people say:
    There are no such things as free things, to earn, it needs work

In this case, we are the ones who are working.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 361Member
    I hope @MasterCal comes back soon
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,091Member
    I was just doubtful it is a legitimate promotion because this strategy of spamming a site over and over all but insures no one woukd do business there. Which made me assume a more nefarious purpose.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,319Member
    edited January 12
    killer wrote: »
    I was just doubtful it is a legitimate promotion because this strategy of spamming a site over and over all but insures no one woukd do business there. Which made me assume a more nefarious purpose.
    All of us have each opinions of our own. But make sure you don't consider your own opinion as a fact yet.

The mods should gave you (us) more accurate answers anytime in the future.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,171Moderator
    They're not promoting in the sense of trying to get people to use their sites here, they're trying to boost their search results on the Internet so that others will buy their products/use their services. At least that's what SharkyFinn on the old forums explained some time ago
    ferrell34
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 361Member
    I just wish that MathChamp will come back for a few more times
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter