Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[Official] How the New Trade Token CW Drop Rate Works

MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,276Moderator
edited January 12 in General Discussion
Supercell put out a statement on Reddit explaining how the new drop rates in clan wars work after the last update, comparing the old system to the new system. This is due to the large amount of complaints on Reddit that the trade token drops were actually "decreased."

Before the Update

10% chance of getting a trade token. Guaranteed trade token once every 15 matches. Technically, one could get 15 TTs in a row.

After the Update

A cycle that occurs every 8 War Bounties. The cycle is 5 Bonus Gold, 2 Trade Tokens, and 1 Gem drop, not in any specific order.

It doesn't feel that they are more frequent drops, and Supercell agrees. They are continuing to talk trade tokens for the next update, which is slated for late Jan/early Feb (another post by me going up soon).
ferrell34
pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,396Moderator
    Glad that Supercell is starting to adress small concerns from the community.

I can confirm that this is true. My 5th and 8th war bounty contains TT, the 3rd one contains 10 gems, and the rest are gold.
    EarthThis signature is my city