Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Supercell's Weekly Communication and Plans for 2019 Week 1

MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,279Moderator
edited January 17 in General Discussion
Here's what the CR team has been up to this week (the whole team is back after their holiday vacation)

-Discussing a new way to play CR
-Clan Wars 2.0
-Fixing all the cool stuff they have, making everything as good as it possibly can
-Trade Token UI
-Optional Bug Fix Update

The next update is scheduled for late Jan/early Feb. so probably in 3-4 weeks.

They only insert features in updates when they feel it is 100% right for the game and it's direction. Sometimes it may delay a feature some time if it isn't quite ready.

Supercell's comment responses

The 86% bug will be fixed in the bug fix update
They're discussing a 2v2 ranking system
ferrell34
pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,401Moderator
    I like where this is going.
    -Discussing a new way to play CR
    This is an interesting topic for sure. Because i'm very certain that the team have to go through their own game's progression to be able to discuss about this. As from my point of view, CR is a progressive game like CoC. Except RnG is a big factor for CR. For example: the Matchmaking and Chest drops.
    -Clan Wars 2.0
    Clan Wars is definitely an improvement from Clan Chests. But it has flaws that causes some players prefer Clan Chests, such as the fact that Clan Wars are "only viable" to big clans and it being too dependable to each war participants. Sure, it is compensateable but i'd like to see if the team can come up with something better.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,023Member
    For a ranked 2v2, they could use something like this format I made

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/6435/2v2-revamp#latest
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • NerfBalloonFreezePlsNerfBalloonFreezePls Posts: 2Member
    edited February 26
    Can they need balloon/freeze already? for goodness' sake. It's Constant in arena 12. Half my deck is geared to stop it and it still is an issue. It's definitely broken and needs to be fixed asap.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,279Moderator
    Can they need balloon/freeze already? for goodness' sake. It's Constant in arena 12. Half my deck is geared to stop it and it still is an issue. It's definitely broken and needs to be fixed asap.

Freeze has been nerfed multiple times already... I never face it anymore
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

• killerkiller Posts: 1,153Member
    MasterCal wrote: »

What cup range are you in? My main acct near 4800 doesn’t see it too much. My alt acct around 4100 sees it a lot.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,279Moderator
    killer wrote: »
    MasterCal wrote: »

What cup range are you in? My main acct near 4800 doesn’t see it too much. My alt acct around 4100 sees it a lot.

Challenger 2 (about 4450 now). I might make the push for Challenger 3 this week (that's been my best the past few seasons)
    pv7u5U6.jpg