Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

What type of deck is this?

I just started 2 months ago and have only recently discovered how much tactical variation and styles of deck there are.

I’ve been winging it using the following deck: Fire Spirits, Skeleton army, Barb barrel, Skeleton bomb, Balloon, Freeze, Zap and inferno dragon. Sometimes I swap the skeleton bomb out for anything else I fancy 4-6 elixir but seem to do best with skeleton bomb.

Now most of my cards are level 7-9 and I’ve managed to get to 3800 trophies. But now I’m looking at actual “good” decks on the net and watching videos of good players, no one is playing the way I do, which is basically dropping everything at the bridge and countering anything that comes back the other way with super cheap cards.

Every time I try and use one of the decks I just learned about which are supposedly really really good (like hog cycle 2.6) I can’t use them at all!

What’s going on? Is my deck good or am I just well practiced and taking people by surprise with my complete lack of dropping anything behind/beside the towers? What ‘type’ of deck is mine if any? I feel like just knowing will help me try some other decks in the same category.

Thanks in advance
Tagged:

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,448Moderator
    First of all, your deck is better than average decks in 3.8k, which is pretty good. By seeing the components of your deck and your working strategy, it's safe to say that your deck is classified as Bridge Spam. Bridge Spam is the type of deck that spams offensive cards at the bridge and has relatively cheap or simple counters for defense.

Second of all, you're definitely skilled with it. Getting to 3.8k with 7-9 card levels is above what average players can do. A decent deck can turn overpowered with a skilled player, like the 2.6 Hog Rider you mentioned.

Last but not least, there is a deck that is in the same category as yours and it is considered the best one by pro players. It's:
    PEKKA | Battle Ram | Poison | Zap | Bandit | Electro Wizard | Royal Ghost | Minions
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • iphonelixiphonelix Posts: 2Member
    Oh I see, well nice to know I’ve stumbled upon a legitimate strategy!

Thanks for the reply and deck suggestion, I’ll be sure to try it once I’ve got the legendaries! :’)
    ferrell34
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member
    The higher you go, the harder it is to switch cards/decks.... I suggest perfecting your style of play and upgrading the cards you use instead of upgrading a lot of different cards...

Resources become very tight and when you hit 4k, you will understand true frustration when you can't advance.... 4k is the wall that Trump dreams of having to keep people out.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 640Member
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • SirBAAASirBAAA Posts: 7Member
    Shaggs wrote: »
    The higher you go, the harder it is to switch cards/decks.... I suggest perfecting your style of play and upgrading the cards you use instead of upgrading a lot of different cards...

Resources become very tight and when you hit 4k, you will understand true frustration when you can't advance.... 4k is the wall that Trump dreams of having to keep people out.

Definitely agree with this, pick a deck you're good with and stick with it. Upgrading cards are the key to climbing the ladder, I don't care how skilful you are you will eventually plateau based on your card levels if you don't upgrade them.
    Heroes Union - Co Leader - UK
    Currently recruiting 4400+