Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

SNEAK PEEK: BALANCE CHANGES!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 308Member
edited January 26 in Brawl Stars
The first Sneak Peek Of The January Update is Here!

Brawl Ball
Brawlers Will now Spawn Behind Goal!

The space behind the goal is gone! And the Goal course has been moved to the edge of the map!

Kicking uses an ammo bar. Mortis no longer op

Showdown

You remember that if there is a brawler with 300 trophies and above, You cannot see their names and it'll be showing instead "???"

Now the "???" Is removed and now brawlers above 300 trophies have nothing showing above their head, Only you can see your name.

Green Poison will not Immediately Damage you after being formed/growing. Helps brawlers survive that got stuck in the edge of the map Sometimes.

Bounty
Bounty Match time has been decreased from 2:30min to 2:00min.

All Maps and Gamemodes
Green Grass will No Longer spawn, Destroy them carefully and strategically.

Boss fight

Now shows when the Next Rage stage is Triggered.

Added one more Rage stage (after Enraged?)

Shows In-game that which difficulty you're playing.

BRAWLER BALANCING

Nita

Increased Star power Damage from 300 to 500, for both when nita and bear damages.

Brock

Increased STAR POWER damage from 240 to 300 units

BO

STAR POWER: Decreased visibility from 6 tiles to 4 tiles (rip Bo 2018 to 2019)

Increased main attack Damage from 420 to 480.

El Primo

Increased STAR POWER Damage from 600 to 800 (200 per seconds tick for 4 seconds)

Barley

Increased STAR POWER healing from 200 to 300 units.

Increased Main attack Damage from 600 to 640

Increased Super Attack Damage from 480 to 540

When Throwing the bottles close to himself the spread (range) is now Larger (super range increased)

Damage from the different super Bottles Don't stack Anymore!

Poco

STAR POWER Healing is increased now from 400 to 500

Darryl

STAR POWER: Shield Will prevent 40% damage instead of 30% damage.

Main attack damage per shell increased from 260 to 280.

Tara

STAR POWER:

Shadow Tara's Damage has been increased from 200 to 400 and Health has been increased from 2000 to 2400.

Leon

Super attack Duration has been decreased from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. (Finally)

Main attack damage has been reduced from 500 to 460 (at Maximum close range)

MORTIS

Increased Main Attack and Super attack Damage from 800 to 900 Units. (Max damage 1260 from 1120)

STAR POWER: REWORKED

No more skulls, After Killing a brawler Mortis gains instantly 1800 Health Back

Frank

STAR POWER: REWORKED

No more skulls, After Killing a brawler Frank gains damage Increase Boost of 40% for 10 Seconds. (Previously 30% for 10 seconds so extra buff)

Ricochet

Increased Main Attack damage from 280 to 300!
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
Tagged:

Comments

• LostParadiseLostParadise Posts: 997Member
    edited January 26
    • Gamemode changes are all fine,maybe except for the Bounty timer (I don't really have an idea why was that needed)
    • The grass change is a mixed bag.In modes like Showdown it's awesome,but in those like Bounty it actually boosts the meta even further.
    • For the brawlers,I didn't like that many Star Powers are getting buffed.I'm always against Star Powers being too impactful because,you know,that's P2W kind of stuff.
    • Though,the star power was what made Bo a unique troop,and this nerf literally made it useless (SC could at least make it 5 tiles instead of 4).If anything,his super needed a (damage) nerf instead of star power,which is surprisingly untouched.The damage buff is good.
    • Finally,the Barley godmodding in Heist is gone!
    • Poco was already an OP healer,buff was not needed.
    • Leon nerf was too obviously coming,no surprise.
    • No Spike nerf though :(

Here are my opinions about the changes.
    A retired Royaler.
    A new Brawler.

Countdown to 1000th Special: 2 posts left!
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 308Member
    Reserved. Still updating the Thread because I've found some exclusive info.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,225Moderator
    I will reserve my negative feelings until after they are released, but looking at this, I do not like the Brawl Ball changes one bit. It is fine as is.

Truthfully I've never seen star power in action so I probably can't be angry at the balance updates (I was when they came out). No nerfs to Pam or Frank or Poco or even Bo?

Now that I know they "fixed" Barley in Heist I feel better, but he didn't need a direct buff. They didn't explain that in the video.

I agree with buffing Darryl, Mortis, Ricochet, and nerfing Leon. Much needed.

pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507