Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[New Card Idea] The one who bounce and the one who blows

D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 28Member
edited February 2 in Ideas & Feature Requests
I came up with a new idea for a new legendary card.....called "Slinger"....long range troop.....have a slingshot like the rascal girls but can ricochet up to 3.....speed is slow but DPS is fast and its damage is low........can attack air and land troops.....easy to kill...its wearing spectatcles like the one on the bombers...about 4 elixir i think.
(https://communityroyale.com/uploads/editor/wr/hyrfgu5pucbz.png)
-an image created by JcttehTheWise

The Air sweeper building in COC...will gonna be the "Blower"....have an interval.....can blow air and even land troops now.....has no damage just blows back the troops.......but has projectile coverage for the width like the log and the length of an barbarians barrel roll......easy to destroy and duration is 40 seconds.....and about 5 elixir for it.
D 1 N ONLINE

Comments

• D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 28Member
    edited January 29
    D1Nonline wrote: »
    Uhmmm......please go easy on the remarks...

D 1 N ONLINE
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 211Member
    edited January 29
    For your first card I have a idea for the name "Stone Thrower", looks like the Bowler's little brother. The stone only hits ground troops/buildings, and the stone skips across the ground bouncing up to 2 times on other nearby targets (3 targets total)

The second card I have an idea for the name too, "Windmill". Every 9 seconds it picks up a big gust of wind that pushes the enemies back in a line like the log, just as you envisioned. It should only cost 4 Elixir since it doesn't do damage.
    D1Nonline
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,420Moderator
    edited January 29
    From what i expected from Slinger, it has the range of Magic Archer and the richochet power of EDrag. If that so, I think that's a pretty neat idea overall.

Though, since it might work like a more defensive Magic Archer-i think it needs abit of rework at the cost. Either it would be 3 elixir but shorter range or 5 elixir with higher richocet range (and not so easy to kill, but relatively easy most of the time).

For Blower, this card might benefit the enemy most of the time though, since they might build a bigger push.

I think it should deal damage, but only a little, to the point where it only kills spear goblins. And make it cost less so it doesn't benefit the enemy much, probably around 4 elixir but the duration is cut to 20 sec (similiar to Cannon Cart).
    D1Nonline
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 28Member
    For your first card I have a idea for the name "Stone Thrower", looks like the Bowler's little brother. The stone only hits ground troops/buildings, and the stone skips across the ground bouncing up to 2 times on other nearby targets (3 targets total)

The second card I have an idea for the name too, "Windmill". Every 9 seconds it picks up a big gust of wind that pushes the enemies back in a line like the log, just as you envisioned. It should only cost 4 Elixir since it doesn't do damage.
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    From what i expected from Slinger, it has the range of Magic Archer and the richochet power of EDrag. If that so, I think that's a pretty neat idea overall.

Though, since it might work like a more defensive Magic Archer-i think it needs abit of rework at the cost. Either it would be 3 elixir but shorter range or 5 elixir with higher richocet range (and not so easy to kill, but relatively easy most of the time).

For Blower, this card might benefit the enemy most of the time though, since they might build a bigger push.

I think it should deal damage, but only a little, to the point where it only kills spear goblins. And make it cost less so it doesn't benefit the enemy much, probably around 4 elixir but the duration is cut to 20 sec (similiar to Cannon Cart).

The Slinger and the Blower will be rework.....wait for my Rework directory....
    D 1 N ONLINE
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    what arena would these cards be in?

the second one might fit in builder's workshop but what about the first?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter