Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

A Simple RG Deck

I played this RG deck in the mini collection tournament, it feels quite solid and easy to use.

RG
Furnace
Skeletons
Knight
Minions
Musketeer
Barb Barrel
Poison

It plays on the same lane with the opponent pretty much against all the match ups, it makes the strategy a lot easier.

Musketeer is the MVP in all the matches, Knight and Skeletons are there to protect the lady. With Lightning not being popular at all in the meta, Musketeer survives in a lot of defense and counter pushes.

It is fast and defensive like a hog cycle deck, but RG is more reliable than hog in attack. Furnace/Poison cycle as an alternative winning strategy makes it versatile against different match ups.

I am 12-2 in the tournament, may try this in challenge if I have time.

What do you think?

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,420Moderator
    edited January 30
    It looks like a deck that is weak to big pushes but powerful in mind games. Though, it might be not powerful as Zap Bait decks since it doesn't cycle as fast as them. But if you were able to pull off tricks all the time, the game is yours.

Seems like it is experience-friendly for Beatdown users. Might try it out if i have time.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 710Member
    Yes, Golem is the toughest match up, but any smaller tanks are easy.