1. What one4 votes
    1. -12 damage
      75.00%
    2. +12 damage
      25.00%

Comments

• NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 211Member
    edited January 30
    This should be moved to the balance forums.

Also don't be so vague in the topic, just "Idea" is very vague, and please explain your reason for suggesting the change.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    I think that the golem is balanced right now, in terms of damage. I haven't been active in a while so is it too OP now?
    IDProGGiorgakis
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 211Member
    Yeah it is OP
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 145Member
    No, I don't think it's OP. It's just THICC. 4.2k Hitpoints for a 8-Cost troop is rather low, so the Golemites are needed.
    Death damage is required to control swarms, so that Golem doesn't easily get defeated by Skarmy or Bats or Minion Horde for a huge and quite unfair positive Elixir trade. "But, Golems are never sent alone" EXACTLY! The supports are the ones you should worry about. That's why Wizard or Executioner + Tornado combo shuts the entire 15+ Elixir push down. Inferno Tower brute forces Golem and forcefully splits it into two. PEKKA strikes Golem like a kid hits a Pinata. Poison slowly vaporizes the support troops, leaving the Golem alone. Defensive Sparky also deals huge damage to Golem and any close support troops. Valkyrie finishes what Poison left off.
    brainiacboy
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,330Moderator
    Moving to Card Balance Discussion
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3