Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Giorgakis - Current and Future Status

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,071Member
Thanks to MathChamp for giving me inspiration for the topic.

This year is quite a hard one for me. A lot of my schoolmates have abandoned their free activities like doing any type of sport or playing music. I seem to follow that route as well. My computer has been taken by force and I do not visit my grandmother that often.

Even on the forums, I do not post as much. I remember that last year, I was trying to get the 1st Place in the Most Posts category as much as possible. In March, I managed to accomplish that. But later that year, I was starting getting bored of it. Eventually I was completely bored of it when I saw the last update to the Forum Hall of Fame that was around 2 months ago.

As if I am not posting in the forum, I do not play the game either. The game seems to take a really bad route in updates and balancing. Updates seem to redeem my hate toward those that happened in late 2017-early 2018. On the other hand, Balance Changes become worse and worse with every month coming by. I already lost my hope since June 2018 but the finisher was in October 2018. After that, I was mainly downloading it and deleting it the next day, until eventually I stopped that and all I was doing was argue with others in Reddit, which do not give me any fun either.

So much like MathChamp, I will most likely abandom the site and only come on balance changes and such and only to complain.

Current Status: Still holding the Crown for the Top Poster, posting a few times

Future Status: Only post in Balance Change and Update posts and only to complain.
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,974Moderator
    May the cannon hate always be with you. I hope someday you change your opinión towards CR and come back to activity here. By know, my best wishes so everything goes well in your life.
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,420Moderator
    edited February 8
    Whatever you do, wherever you are. The 9 Titans and so on, will be looking over you and wishes the best of your life.
    EarthThis signature is my city