Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Here's my best deck it's really good but i want a better one

Skeleton horde_Mega knight_Baby Dragon,_mosketer_lumberjack_GY_freeze, barbarian barrel
This is my current deck, it's working cycling the lumberjack the mosketer and the baby dragon in order or the GY and the ice waiting for the deploy of the enemy trups against the GY, for easy kill the bigs enemy troops make fall the MK on them and put the mosketer or the BD whit him i've got this deck since arena 6-7 and i win easly, now i'm in the 11 and i lost more frequently, i'm searching for a good deck for this easy win, i only don't have the ram rider the royal ghost, the sparky and the magic arcer. Someone can help me?? gon5uugbucz5.png

Comments

• AtherAther Posts: 7Member
    edited February 3
    If someone know a good deck whit clone and ballon, or something good whit Electric Dragon, i check in deckshop but there's no one good deck, the deck that i post is mine and it's not from deckshop so i supposed that in deckshop there isn't the best decks, some time ago i lost whit a deck that has got ballon clone and i think electric dragon but i can't recreate it yet, some one can? Thabks
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 710Member
    Your deck focus heavily on counter pushing and getting value with MK spawn damage. When you go higher, there will be fewer people who rush you with random combo, creating those massive counter pushes would be more difficult.

I think the problem is in LJ and Skarmy, I would change them to Knight+Tombstone/Knight+Skeletons.
    Yes i forgot to say that i find difficult whit inferno tower decks and whit decks tha are working by distract my trups for kill them whit the towers, and a lots of time the executoner whit a tank and a wizard easly make fall my attack defense
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    try switching freeze/barrel with a high damage spell, swap mega knight with wizard/executioner and have an swarm which can target air, maybe skarmy with minions/bats.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
    2q2nd66s01nv.png
    I sacrificate the freeze GY combo for a medium quick spawn of my trups behind the MK for clone them and easly fast destroy the tower, i'm searching for more elixir cycling, less elixir cost whit this i reached the 3400 and i still there if someone know some other way, i think the best combo is a inferno tower and put a tank, mini tan
    Or a distraction for the trups like the ice golem bit i still working on the offensive cause i always fail in the offensive
    10q0q3g13anv.png
    Now I'm playing whit this deck it's surely better but I'm not so secure whitout a tank I'm winning and I'm in the 3500 but i can't get more from this.... My most powerful card are at level 10 and they are already in the deck, but i want to change completely te type of assault if you can help me... Thanks
    But i have to say that i have a lot of nore wi ning rate whit the baloon instead of the executoner, anyway thank you very much, and i'm still serching for a good deck whit electric dragoon and clone :p :3
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    I feel like now, you need a more effective win condition. swap hog/ram for lumberjack.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 710Member
    Have fun trying different decks, mid 3k is the most fun trophy range imo. Anything with tournament standard will work. Please note that a good player will reach 4K with level 9, so do not take deck testing too seriously in this trophy range.