Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[New Card Idea].....Howling for attention...

D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 18Member
edited February 5 in Ideas & Feature Requests
it came from the Werewolf idea.....the "Lycantroop".....get it...its a werewolf but a troop...its a pun........sorry for that....Lycantroop starts as a Barbarian like troop but has a shield like the Dark Prince, it attacks like a normal Barbarian........... but when the enemy chops his shield down, it will start to change form within a second then it howls making all enemies in a certain radius stop and damage them a little for just a second.....when it finally transforms.....it will rush to attack buildings....when in the wolf form..its damage will still be the same but its DPS will be more faster...its hitpoints is below medium...about 5 elixir....
Before it became a werewolf he really is a vegetarian.
D 1 N ONLINE

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,362Moderator
    edited February 8
    Sounds like a neat crossover of a win condition and a mini tank. Like a reverse Battle Ram, with extra power. Nice concept! :+1:

Would love to see some stats (numbers) for Lycantroop... and.. no offense.. a small section.. of formatted conclusion...
    D1Nonline
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 18Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    Sounds like a neat crossover of a win condition and a mini tank. Like a reverse Battle Ram, with extra power. Nice concept! :+1:

Would love to see some stats (numbers) for Lycantroop... and.. no offense.. a small section.. of formatted conclusion...

sorry but i don't really like giving some stats...just concept is fine and a base...you got my permission to tweak its stats....just remember to put the original discussion link....
    D 1 N ONLINE