Hitpoints: 988
Lifetime: 40sec
Area Damage: 68 X 5
Hit Speed: Variable
Range: 10
Target: Air
Radius: 1.5 (tile)

Card Description:
From flying pests to aerial bombers, the Air Defense clears the sky from them all. Just remember to not get close to it.

General Explanation:
The Air Defense is a defensive building that has a wide range and deals high damage to air troops. It cannot attack ground troops. It shoots 5 projectiles at a time. The projectiles move like troops that move "Very Fast". The area damage doesn't hit buildings, only air troops. The Air Defense only shoots new projectiles after all 5 previous projectiles explode. This means that, the closer the enemy is to the Air Defense, the faster it will shoot. It can shoot as fast as 0.5sec/shot if the enemy is right on top of it. The targeting mechanism is pretty much the same as Electro Wizard's.

What do you think? Is this card OP? Is this card UP?

UPDATE #1:
- Elixir Cost increased to 4 (from 3)
- Hitpoints increased by 8% (to 988 from 915)
- Radius increased to 1.5 tile (from 1 tile)

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 589Member
    yeah, this is OP. the cost needs to go to 4 elixir. also it seems like it would be more suited as an epic. as an 4 elixir, you could buff hp by 11% and damage by 2%.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 144Member
    Why do you think it's OP? What makes it OP?
    the life is slightly OP, but nerfing it doesn't seem like a good idea.
    yeah, this is OP. the cost needs to go to 4 elixir. also it seems like it would be more suited as an epic. as an 4 elixir, you could buff hp by 11% and damage by 2%.

This should be the appropriate change.

edited February 6
    I disagree. The Air Defense can only attack air troops. I don't think anybody would use it if the cost was higher than 3. Maybe lifetime reduction or other nerf would do.
    edited February 6
    I will agree that there are several disadvantages with air only, but I feel like my idea is reasonable. If you really disagree then buff lifetime by 5 seconds.
    also, the 5 projectiles can make up for it.
    I see. You got some good point, but buffing lifetime wouldn't make it any better.