Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

I need a new deck in 3300 trophies

Hello i make a discussion "here's my best deck it's really good but I need a new one" or something like this, but i want change the type of deck, mine it's focused in the MK and clone or the freeze and GY, but i want another type of deck, ive got most of the card in livel 7-8-9 and i know that i have to level up them but if some one can give me a deck for reach the 3600-4000 trophies more easly, i mean some that haven't so much weak for the elixir cost and a slow dps or that can be easly beaten by a pekka or an inferno tower, thanks, and i will appreciate if you can write how to play whit it i mean which rotation use and the combos. Thanks.

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,330Moderator
    Your first discussion is still valid, so continue to use that one
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.