Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Auras. A new concept for Leader cards

Win condition do not really elevate a deck to its highest potential. So this concept will make win conditions more valuable than ever.

In every deck, the first card slot is going to change from a regular slot to the Leader Card Slot. This slot allows Leader cards to give extra stats/abilities to the rest of the cards on your deck (if they can get the boost in the first place). Only a handful of cards will get the Leader status to buff the entire deck. Those buffs however will have no effect on the Leaders themselves, unless you use them outside of the Leader Slot and use a different Leader card to that slot. If you place any non-Leader card in the Leader slot, then there will be no buffs to the deck.

So the first card that will get the Leader status is the Giant, the earliest of them all. His Aura is:

Hitpoint boost by 15%
Damage boost by 10%

Next we have Prince. His Aura is:

Speed boost by 10%
Damage boost by 10%
Hitpoint boost by 5%

Then it is Hog Rider's turn.

Speed boost by 15%
Damage boost by 5%
All Cards can be placed on top of the river

Next is Goblin Barrel

Speed boost by 20%
All Cards can be placed on top of allied or enemy buildings (excluding Crown Towers)

Giant Skeleton

Hitpoints boost by 20%
Grants all allied Troops and Buildings a Death Damage of 95 (if a card already has Death damage, then it will increase by 95)

Barbarian Hut

Hitpoints boost by 15%
Spawn Speed boost by 5%
All Spawner Buildings now are placed in the map along with 3 Troops of the type that the building can spawn

Battle Ram

Speed Boost by 10%
Damage boost by 5%
Sight Range discount by 10%

Golem

Hitpoints boost by 25%

PEKKA

Damage boost by 5%
Hitpoints boost by 5%
Speed boost by 5%
Range boost by 5%
Attack Speed boost 5%

Lava Hound

Hitpoint boost by 20%
Allows all Air Troops to be immune to any attacks from Ground Troops

Miner

Attack Speed boost by 15%
Hitpoints boost by 5%
All cards can now be placed on top of the bridge

Mortar

Range boost by 20%
Damage boost by 5%

Rocket

Damage boost by 20%
Allows Spells to deal 50% of their Damage to Crown Towers (instead of 35%)

X-Bow

Attack Speed boost by 10%
Range boost by 10%
Allows every ranged Card to have a Homing Projectile

Balloon

Damage boost by 20%
Sight Range discount by 5%

Royal Giant

Range boost by 10%
Hitpoint boost by 10%
Damage boost by 5%

Three Musketeers

Range boost by 15%
Damage boost by 5%
Allows all Swarm Troops to be able to split anywhere in the Arena

Mega Knight

Hitpoint boost by 15%
Damage boost by 5%
All Allied Troops and Buildings will now have a Spawn Damage of 44 (If a card already has Spawn Damage, then it will increase by 44)

Goblin Giant

Hitpoint boost by 10%
Damage boost by 15%

Elite Barbarians

Speed boost by 25%

Royal Hogs

Speed boost by 20%
Allows allied Troops to walk through the river

Ram Rider

Speed boost by 10%
Damage boost by 5%
Hitpoints boost by 5%
Allows allied cards to be immune to slow effects

Sparky

Damage boost by 25%

Mirror

Mirrored cards will be one level above the Mirror's level
Allows for a second Leader to activate an Aura (turns the second Card slot into a Leader Slot)

Graveyard

Attack Speed increase by 25%
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    I think the current system is alright. leader cards are not needed.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,330Moderator
    That would probably make it too complicated imo.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,420Moderator
    Might be disasterous for ladder, but as a Challenge/ Tournament? I'd dig in. I think the buffs need to be simplified and grouped. Like 10% hp buff and 10% damage buff group (should only apply to Tank or Tower hitting cards), 50% overall speed increase group (should only apply to swarms, mini tanks, productive buildings, or spells), and 10% range buff group (ranged units).
    EarthThis signature is my city